Ultrasound skin tightening
Our skin tightening treatments use both ultrasound and Radio Frequency treatment to firm sagging skin. Ultrasound skin tightening use focused ultrasound energy, which heats skin at specific depths and locations to induce collagen production and help skin become firmer. Treatments are delivered via a handheld device, which transmits the ultrasound waves through the skin’s surface. Ultrasound technology has been used in medicine for many decades, and ultrasound skin tightening has an excellent safety profile.
Fast facts about ultrasound skin tightening:
- Best for individuals who want to treat early signs of aging on the face, neck, arms, and abs
- Can help postpone need for face lift surgery
- Treatments take 30 to 90 minutes, with no downtime
- May experience temporary discomfort while the ultrasound energy is being delivered
- Side effects are typically mild and include temporary redness, bruising, and numbness
- Results are seen within 48 hours from first treatment. True results within 2 to 3 months and can last up to a 2-3 years with good at-home skincare
Radiofrequency (RF) treatments
Radio frequency (RF) energy can also be used to heat the skin and trigger collagen production. In contrast to ultrasound, RF focuses on epidermal layers to achieve a firmer, smoother appearance.
Fast facts about RF skin tightening:
- FDA cleared options for safe radio frequency to treat the face, neck, hands, and body
- Treatments can be performed during lunch-time, and typically involve little to no discomfort, and require no downtime
- Most RF-only treatments are safe for all skin types
- Results appear gradually over several months following treatment, so they seem natural
- A series of 2 to 6 treatments may be recommended for optimal results.
- May have some discomfort during procedure, but no pain
40 mins- $85
(3) Session Package Deal $225
30 min / $50
Not sure of what procedure is best for you? Book a consultation with us so we can map out the proper actions needed in order to address your problem areas. This fee is credited to any procedure you decide to have.
Cancellation Policy: Deposits and consultation fees are non refundable. You are able to reschedule your appointment 48 hours before appointment time-anytime after you will lose your deposit. You are only able to reschedule once, if you are needing to reschedule more than one time you are required to pay another deposit.
Instinctive Massage4719 Portsmouth BlvdPortsmouth, Va 23701www.InstinctiveMassage.com757-621-5899